Wednesday, October 26, 2011

17 Weeks!!!

Seventeen weeks and counting!! According to my 'What to expect when your expecting' book...which makes no sense I will be in my fifth month starting tomorrow..when im  officially 18 weeks. Which means I'm four months and then some. Ill go with it! Im excited for sure. Im nearly halfway through the pregnancy! Cant believe it!! Im currently 10 days away from our ultrasound...the anticipation is killing me! I dont know if I could have made it til delivery haha. I dont have my list of questions for my blog but Ill try to include everything I can think of.
Im feeling great as usual. Cant really complain, other than achey sometimes. My cravings and aversions havent changed much, though I was able to eat some salad at olive garden this past week. I think because its just so tasty there!!  BIG NEWS...Jordan got to feel the baby kick her hand this past week. She was REALLY excited!!! She has finally decided that she thinks its a baby sister for sure. Haha guess we will see in 10 long days!!! uuugh!  Here is what my lil one is shaping up to look like. Starting to grow some hair, and if this baby looks anything like Jordan its growing ALOT of hair. Jordan had a ton of dark fuzzy hair and it was pretty long. She must have started early lol

This is a chart of where the uterus is each month. Im guessing im somewhere in between the 4th and 5th month. I look bigger than I did with Jordan, which is common with second time moms. Still kind of crazy how round my little belly looks. I look just about as big as my friend megan, who is 7 weeks ahead of me!


Another picture of what the little one should be looking like.

I cant wait until the baby is above a pound!! should only take a few more weeks!!! :)

And again one last picture! The baby is starting to produce fat! So hopefully he/she will be putting on some weight soon! Horray!
This little one is pretty active in the evenings, which is so fun. We can sit on the couch and as soon as I relax it starts jumping around in there! More entertaining than TV :)


My little Jordan is sick this week! We took her to the doctor and after three visits and a x-ray they decided that she has a slight case of pneumonia. Most of the day she feels okay when her medicine is working well, but at night she has a rough time coughing and she has been getting a fever around bedtime. She has a hard time sleeping. So keep her in your prayers til she is feeling herself again! She is really excited for halloween! She is dressing up as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. Cant wait until I can put up the cute pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment