Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 13!

Well, today is the last day of week 13, so I am cutting it close, but I made it on schedule! Still havent taken a picture of my belly to put on here. I guess im starting to get one, a couple friends have noticed. I just feel bloated looking and fat haha, so I guess next weeks post will be the first belly picture post!! Yay!

I went to the doctor yesterday and had blood work done and he listened to the heart for a second. He did everything he had to do and was out of my room in record time I think. Id say in under 7 minutes. Im kind of mad at that and Im starting to not like my doctor, I mean I know that im just another patient and he sees a hundred women a day, but as much as he gets paid from each one of us, I think he can give me a solid 15 minutes, and act caring and actually speak more than 5 words. I wish we had another alternative in this area, because I am very dissatisfied with all the doctors at pinehurst surgical. As you can tell my hormones are still a little off, everything seems to be making me cranky lately and Im having a hard time dealing with things not going smoothly. My patience is far too short. Im hoping this is coming to an end now that I am starting the second trimester!

 I FELT THE BABY THIS WEEK FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! Yay, so since this is my second pregnancy they said I would feel the baby alot sooner! I only felt little flutters of course and its only at night, but its a start. I have a doppler that I bought off Ebay at home so I can listen to the baby's heart whenever I want. Apparently the baby isnt fond of having its heart listened to because he/she kicks the doppler probe and scoots away and I have to chase him/her around to hear the heartbeat. I cant help but chase the baby around in there just so I can feel it kicking me! That is just so exciting!  Im still chuggin down strawberry jello like they are shooters haha. I dont know what it is but man strawberry jello is a must daily. 

Im thinking that in the next week or so I am going to have to make the switch to maternity clothes. I have been wearing my regular pants unbuttoned with a bella band to hold them up. I could probably make it a little longer but maternity pants are way more comfy. Plus my shirts are getting tight and shorter so its about that time I think.
Here is a picture of a 13 week fetus, its a crazy picture, surprised you could see so much detail so I had to add it. Baby has little eyebrows starting! Its also starting to grow that peach fuzzy hair all over the body!



Baby in the tummy 13 weeks. Getting big! :) The baby can now swallow and practice breathing in amniotic fluid which helps develop their lung strength for their first cry! The baby can suck its thumb, and can also hear sounds now!

This is the size of the baby's height from crown to rump this week!! Size of peach!

My next appointment is scheduled for November 4th, we get to have our anatomy ultrasound bright and early!!!I cant wait!!!! Im couting down the weeks!!!! Ill be 19 weeks at the date of the ultrasound so hopefully they will be able to see everything clearly!!! Then we will know if we have a lil girl or lil boy on the way!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment