Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Patricks 19th Birthday and "Gyma-nastics"

This past weekend we celebrated Patricks Birthday. My parents had a little get-together for him. My aunt Susan and her family came and so did Patricks girlfriend, Emily and her parents. If patrick looks in pain instead of excited for his birthday, its because he is. Sadly, he had an absess tooth on his birthday and had to have a root canal a couple days before and its all a mess. Poor guy. I think he had fun despite the pain.


Uncle Chuck and Brooks eating moms tasty food

Tanner, getting so big.

Brooks cool kid face

Patricks pain face lol



Patrick and Emily

Emily and her Dad and Jordan squeeze in the middle.

Jordan's evil eyes

Aunt Susan and Mom

I snuck in, since I never get to be in any pictures

Patricks cake with 19 candles!

"Happy Birthdayyyyyyy"

Make a wish!

Then this past tuesday Jordan had her first day of gymnastics for her second year. She was super excited. I dont get to be down in the class with her anymore. I have to sit up in the balcony so my pictures are blurry. One day when i get my new awesome camera they will be great!


Doing a tumble

Jordan on a blance beam, She loves doing this part!

Thought this was a cool picture.

Happy girl after gymnastics. She got two stamps and her teacher said she did really well! She is really excited and fearless she cant wait to start doing all the big kid stuff! Although she has to always be number one, and be the first in line. So we will have to break her of line jumping but im glad she is so excited to be doing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment