Saturday, February 26, 2011

Party Animal!

So, I have been a little bit of a slacker because of my computer problems. But thankfully it is finally working without the threat of viruses! So im having a couple updates in one! Last weekend we went to Southern Pines for Bradleys Woodward's birthday party. Bradley is one of Jordans sweet little friends. His party was at the Fun Gym. She had a blast, she loves gymnastics and she loves playing with bradley. She chased him around the whole time along with a few other little girls. Bradley is her "Prince charming" haha. Hes just too cute. I think im going to have my hands full! haha


Waiting to get on the trampoline

After I tossed her in the foam pit! I think every kid loves this thing!

Daddy and Jordan dove on the foam mat after the balance beam

Teaching Jordan to rock climb, Derek and Jordan love doing this. They are my little monkeys :)

Look at those monkey toes!


The kids were all stretching and gettin ready for gymnastic exercises.

This was after the party, she crashed out!



The next day we went to the zoo. It was a little bit chilly but we still had a great time. The weather must have been great for the animals though because we were able to get some good close up pictures of some of them! It was a great time and the next morning my cavs were killing me! haha We had so much fun though!

Jordan pretending to sleep in a giant goard! They have a funny little vegetable patch play place a the zoo.

My first encounter with a buffalo!!!!! So cool

Cant remember what this was called, but it was pretty cool.

Jordan making her goofy face!

Jordan flying on a bee!

Big gorilla relaxing and posing for the kids.

Another gorilla napping by the water

Sleepy monkey

Dereks favorite part, the baboons!

This chimp was crazy! He put on a show banging the glass and throwing stuff. It was crazy!

Ostriches!


0 comments:

Post a Comment