Monday, February 14, 2011

Be my Valentine!!

   Today was Valentine’s Day, a year ago today Derek asked me to marry him. He is a pretty romantic guy. Last year he had a whole day of surprises for me. He made me a beautiful bouquet of fruit, except way cooler than the ones from edible arrangements. Then dinner and flowers at work and then finally proposing that night! I’m so glad that I have him to spend all my valentines’ days to come with.
  This year we didn’t want to spend a lot of money so we decided, since the weather was great again, we would go on a picnic! So Derek and Jordan planned out everything while I was in class this morning. They made scrumptious little sandwiches with Hawaiian bread (soooo good)!! Little snacks, drinks, and sweet little valentine’s candy. We went to a great little park that had a big grassy area and a creek, and a small play area. We had a great time!! Perfect little afternoon so share our love!


Our picnic on our heart blanket!


Jordans half smile...half the sun is in my eyes lol


My sweet husband...opening the juice :)


Relaxing! So much fun. Jordan was really excited about her lunchable, but when a kid came to the park her attention was stolen from from lunch to friends.


Enjoying my awesome sandwich


Trying to get Jordan to smile with a real smile, I think we got one this time...too bad her eye got cut out of the picture haha


Valentines hugs!


Throwing sticks in the creek


Jordans stick throwing buddy Breez


My corny painting I made for Derek lol


Tulips I got from Derek and Jordan


This is what I got for Jordan and Derek!


My Card from Jordan


The front of Jordans card, so cool! Its shaved crayons melted with an iron!


Mine and Jordans cards for Derek! <3

2 comments:

Unknown

I am so glad you had such a wonderful day.

I love you,

Dad

Unknown

What an awesome family! Derek is a stand up guy who loves his girls! There was so many beautiful things made on your valentines day that I cant decide what I like the best! I hope you have a good keepsake box!

Post a Comment