Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fresh New Start

     Well it has been quite a long time since I have been on here. I had completely given up on this blog, due to total lack of time. However despite my busy schedule, I feel that it is important to do this for my kids, as well as my old senile self one day. I recently joined MOPS and we had a speaker talk about how important it is to keep up with this stuff, and I honestly really mean to, I just run out of hours in the day or find a million other things that get in the way.
      My new game plan on here is to have a brand new start! Im going to change the name, since we now have two sweet babies, and also update the last 7 months of our life! I am going to strive to get organized and dedicated! I honestly want to this concept to spill over in all the aspects of my life. I feel like things are just too caotic for my. My house is a total mess, my bills are unorganized, I slack on grocery shopping and the list goes on. As of right now I can't change the fact that I work too many hours and live 30minutes from town, I can however work on my time management and organization. I honestly dont know how I am going to even begin to start moving towards this goal but I am going to try, one step at a time. So...here I go, holding myself accountable. Wish me luck! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment