Sunday, May 29, 2011

All work and... a little play

Yet again it has been over a week since I posted anything. It seems like all we do is work on the daycare anymore, which is exciting but exhausting at the same time. It is so cool to see it come together but we have been on such a rollercoaster with this place. The main problem is with the inspectors. We wanted to open tomorrow but they have completely killed that idea. It has just been a pain. We pretty much have our part done, just finishing touches but we have to wait on the building inspectors stuff and it seems like everyone you talk to to get things done has a three to four day job. So after much stress and irritation I decided to just relax and just go with it and when they finally finish their stuff we will be ready for it. Maybe with the extra time I have to wait I can get more organized! So it will all be for the better hopefully, and we can plan out a better plan to reach people for a possible Open House right before we open! Cant wait to actually see this place with kids in it! :) It still seems so far off and I still cant believe we are doing this, and opening a business. Its a pretty crazy/exciting feeling. Cant wait to post pictures of people in there!

The last couple days this is all we worked on. We had alot of fun building the rock climbing wall though! We are soooo excited because Derek LOVES rock climbing and me and Jordan have alot of fun with it too so I hope that other kids enjoy it as much as us.

We were measuring good spots to put the holds for a kid around Jordans height. She was our test-kid :)

Working hard lol

Reach!

The finished product up on the wall!

Jordan my little monkey. She has been breaking the wall in the last couple days. By the time we open she will be bored with it! lol

She looks so little on it but its really not that big. We didnt want to make it too big for kids that it would be dangerous its actually only six feet high. And has a big crash pad below :)


Looks alot smaller with Jack on there! lol And he even went without the crash pad haha! Pretty excited about it though! I hope kids really enjoy coming I cant wait to get some feed back from kids and their families! Im really excited about having the Open House!

I thought I would add this picture, Jordan steals my camera all the time and runs off with it to take pictures and often they come out really funny. She also took a picture of my shampoo bottle too lol. But she has a lot of fun with it, maybe one day she will enjoy photography.

0 comments:

Post a Comment